Wednesday, January 14, 2015

New Year's Thanks

This year I’m thankful for: My three little playdough artists. Your affection and energy inspires me. Thank you for leaving me with just enough gas in the tank to paint at night! My husband the budding arborist, whose love of trees has inspired so many of my new paintings. Thank you for being my greatest art critic and supporter! My friends and sisters near and far who like to share a bottle of wine and slice of cheesecake, and cut loose like we’re 19 again. My parents in Sandbridge aka my unpaid art agents: thank you for delivering my work all over Virginia, for setting up commissions, and for giving me your awesome leftover cameras! Thank you to all my fans and supporters who have purchased, commissioned, and/or shared my work with others. It has made a difference! This year I have painted 70 new works and counting. Here’s to health, happiness, and an artsy 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment