Thursday, May 21, 2015

Mr. Toodles the Peacock

Last weekend we took our three boys to the movies to see Disney's Monkey Kingdom, a sweet nature documentary about a monkey troop living amongst the ancient ruins in the jungles of South Asia. The boys LOVED it, but when we got home I asked them all: which animal did you like best? My oldest son said the leopard and my middle son said the peacock. Now these animals were the B-list stars who made 5 second appearances! I laughingly told my middle son's preschool teacher about it yesterday and she said "Oh yes! That is his favorite animal! It was his favorite during zoo week." Little did I know! I've had peacocks in the back of my mind lately for some reason and felt inspired to do something he would think is cool. I think he likes it :)

My son told me this is called the "train" :)

Mr. Toodles the Peacock, acrylic on canvas, 30" x 30".

Mr. Toodles Prints available on Society 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment