Thursday, June 4, 2015

L'Officiel Australia

Hi friends! I was so excited to get my copies of L'Officiel Australia in the mail today! I'm the Art Contributor for this month's issue and six of my paintings are featured next to some super awesome fashion designers. This issue looks at the relationship between art, cinema and fashion. Forgive me if I'm a little giddy :)

My Just Peachy painting next to a fab Longchamp bag. Painting available at annmariecoolick.com

Hot cover!

Amoebic Party No. 2 painting next to a gorgeous Mulberry bag. Love! Painting available at annmariecoolick.com

Bling! My Coral Coterie painting next to some beautiful Hardy Brothers diamonds. Painting available at annmariecoolick.com

One of my fav abstracts, Beach Walk next to an ad for the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia. Prints available on Society 6.

You can subscribe to L'Officiel Australia here.

No comments:

Post a Comment